Christmas Gift Ideas
The time has come for you to scour the shops and internet for something, ANYTHING, your mother-in-law might like for Christmas.
Then, there's your sister, your child's teacher, and that awesome best friend who is always there for you.
Of course we ALWAYS love shopping handmade and from people we know and love! See below for our roundup of some awesome Christmas present ideas.
Links for where to buy are located at the bottom of this blog.
x Lins & Krik
1. 100% Soy Wax Mosaic Candle from RuSoy
2. Tinted Porcelain Bowls from LouiseMstudio
3. Australian Native Christmas Door Wreath from LaPlumedeFleur
4. Opulent Teal Seaglass & Green Quartz Earrings from Kriket Broadhurst Jewellery
5. Zeus the Zebra Print from Leahs Mark
6. Honorine Clutch in Tea from Made in Mada
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Journal
In these strange new times, online shopping seems to be the safest option. This can be tricky when we're used to touching objects, trying them on, talking to the maker about the piece.
Even if our mum lives around the corner, there's a strong chance we won't be able to give her a hug and gifts will be left carefully outside the front door. Businesses everywhere are struggling to stay afloat due to the necessary social distancing, so we are encouraging you to choose carefully where to spend your money this year.